Your Hixson Plumbing and HVAC Pros
Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Get fast plumbing and HVAC solutions and call your local Hixson plumber at (423) 855-0967. Upfront, flat-rate pricing and quality results guaranteed.
Do you need a Hixson plumber or HVAC technician who can provide immediate service at affordable rates? Contact Metro Sewer and Plumbing Services Inc. today for fast turnarounds and a customized pricing menu to fit any budget. Our experienced technicians are just a quick phone call away.
Call Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning now and enjoy these benefits:
- Upfront pricing options
- Faster, more efficient plumbing solutions
- Master Plumber on staff at all times
- 5-year warranty on select services
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
When should you repair your Hixson septic tank?
Having a malfunctioning septic tank is never easy. However, with a Metro Sewer and Plumbing plumber by your side you can rest assured the problem will be solved correctly the first time.
How do you know if it’s time to call for professional septic tank repair? Look out for these problems:
- Wet and soggy areas in your yard; this may signal a leak in the tank
- Foul odors in your home, as well as outside; this could point to escaping sewage, which opens the entire system to outside contamination
- Slow draining toilets, which signal clogs or a backed up septic system
What are signs of a hidden water leak?
Hidden water leaks can be difficult to notice until damage has been done. If you suspect a leak, contact us right away. Below are problem signs to look out for:
- If your water bill has been increasing even though your water use has not changed, you may have a leak in your home.
- Leaks behind walls can lead to unusual odors in your home, the result of mildew growth.
- Decreased water pressure is another sign of a water leak, particularly in the main line, reducing the overall efficiency in your home.
Do any of these problems sound familiar? Don’t wait until the damage starts to show. Call Metro Sewer and Plumbing Services Inc. for an immediate inspection and repair.
When should you repair your Hixson HVAC system?
Although your heating and air conditioning system is meant to last a long time, nothing lasts forever. Regular DIY and professional maintenance can double the lifespan of your unit, so don’t forget to schedule annual HVAC maintenance. Even with cleanings, air filter changes, and regular check-ups, one day you’ll need to replace your home comfort system.
Here are the signs and symptoms to look out for when considering a furnace or air conditioner replacement:
- Older than 10 years
- Excessive noise and dust
- Humidification problems
- Frequent service and repairs
- Not sized properly
- Uneven temperatures in the home
- Skyrocketing energy bills
If you are experiencing any of these problems, call Metro Plumbing and HVAC for expert advice and service. Whether it takes 3 minutes or 3 hours, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your HVAC system to determine if a replacement is the best choice for you. Taking sizing, health, and savings into account, we’ll tell you everything you need to know in order to make an informed decision. With guaranteed upfront pricing and extended warranties, you’ll feel confident in making the decision to repair or replace.
The benefits of professional plumbing and HVAC service
If you suspect a water leak, air conditioning failure, or any other major plumbing or HVAC issue, get professional help right away. Not only can we identify the problem before it gets worse, but professional solutions can help you avoid costly repairs down the road. The team at Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning will get to work on your Hixson plumbing and HVAC problems and return your home to normal again in no time.
Additional plumbing & HVAC services in Hixson, TN:
Plumbing & Drain
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Garbage Disposals
- Leak Detection/Repair
- Main Line Cleaning
- Plumbing Repairs
- Repiping/Burst Pipe Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration
- Water Heaters
- Water Softeners
Sewer & Septic
- Jet-Vacuum Sewer Line Services
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Sewer Line Camera Inspections (include Main Line Camera here too)
- Sewer Line Repair
- Storm Drain Cleaning
- A/C Repair
- Heater Repair
- Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance & Tune-ups
- System Replacement