Your Ooltewah Plumbing and HVAC Pros
Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Return to your normal routine with help from your Ooltewah plumber at Metro Sewer and Plumbing Services Inc. Call today at (423) 855-0967 for immediate solutions.
Get long term plumbing solutions when you work with your local Ooltewah plumbers at Metro Sewer and Plumbing Services Inc. Our experienced technicians will leave your property better than we found it. You can rest assured that your problem will be solved using safe, proven methods.
Call us now and enjoy these benefits:
- Upfront pricing options
- Faster, more efficient plumbing solutions
- Master Plumber on staff at all times
- 5-year warranty on select services
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
What are signs your Ooltewah septic tank needs repair?
If the septic tank has not been pumped in two or more years, repairs may be necessary to restore the system. Tree roots growing near the leach mat area may also pose a problem. Waste that is not properly transported can result in root overgrowth and soggy patches in the land.
Problems can also occur inside the home. Toilets that do not stop running or that aren’t flushing properly can signal a potential problem with the septic tank. If you smell a rotten egg odor, the septic tank may be overburdened. Contact us for an inspection and the right solution.
Looking for field line repair services?
We provide septic field line repairs that get to the source of the problem. Our goal is to help you avoid further problems while keeping repair costs reasonable for you.
While there are several factors that can affect your field line, there are three important items to keep in mind when it comes to preserving the efficiency of your field line and septic system:
- Water use: If more water is being used than the soil can absorb, sewage will be forced up, whether through the ground or back into your home.
- Regular maintenance: If your septic tank is not pumped on a regular basis (every 1-3 years), sludge can build up over time and create larger problems.
- Construction: An improperly installed field line is set for failure from the start. Make sure to work with contractors who specialize in or have extensive experience with septic systems. If you have problems with an existing field line, contact us for immediate repair.
What are signs your septic tank needs repair?
Do you suspect a problem with your septic tank? Look out for these problem signs:
- Sewage backup: The smell alone will alert you to a problem. If you notice sewage backing up through your drains, the septic tank will need to be inspected.
- Wet areas in yard: If you notice unusually damp spots in your yard, along with a strong foul odor, there is likely a problem with your septic system.
- Faulty toilet: A toilet that continually backs up and overflows is connected to septic system failure. Contact us for immediate repair.
No matter the problem, we will identify the source of the issue and present you with options for repair. We will not carry out any work until you are well informed of the situation and approve of the repair.
How do you know if you have a hidden water leak?
Water leaks from pipes behind walls or underneath floors are difficult to notice. You may not know there is a leak until you receive your next water bill. However, you can avoid costly water damage by being on the lookout for these signs that a hidden water leak is present:
- Unusually high water bill: This is often caused by a hidden leak or a leaking toilet.
- Mold on a non-shower wall: If a pipe is leaking inside your wall, it creates a breeding ground for mold and bacteria. The mold will eventually grow outside the wall as well.
- Musty smells: Do you still notice a musty smell even after cleaning your home? This may be caused by standing water that has accumulated from leaks behind the walls.
If you suspect a water leak in your home, don’t wait until the problem gets worse. Call us today and we will carry out a professional detection and repair.
What are the benefits of professional plumbing services?
While DIY repairs may seem easy and more convenient than making an appointment with a plumber, the result could create further problems. Don’t hope for something to go right. Get guaranteed quality results with an experienced plumbing contractor.
Metro Sewer and Plumbing Services Inc. is a Master Plumber certified team that has been solving East Brainerd’s toughest plumbing problems for over 25 years. We make sure all repairs and replacements are performed according to code, keeping your home safe and comfortable.
Our team continues to stay up to date on the latest plumbing advancements and technology. This allows us greater accuracy in detecting problems so you receive only the best solution. We guarantee your plumbing project will be completed as efficiently as possible, helping you save on future repairs while keeping your home’s plumbing system in top condition.
Additional plumbing & HVAC services in Ooltewah, TN:
Plumbing & Drain
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Garbage Disposals
- Leak Detection/Repair
- Main Line Cleaning
- Plumbing Repairs
- Repiping/Burst Pipe Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration
- Water Heaters
- Water Softeners
Sewer & Septic
- Jet-Vacuum Sewer Line Services
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Sewer Line Camera Inspections (include Main Line Camera here too)
- Sewer Line Repair
- Storm Drain Cleaning
- A/C Repair
- Heater Repair
- Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance & Tune-ups
- System Replacement