Your Signal Mountain Plumbing and HVAC Pros
Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Need a Signal Mountain plumbing and HVAC company you can count on? Contact Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for immediate solutions. We provide fast, efficient plumbing services for residential and commercial customers throughout the Signal Mountain area.
Call us now and enjoy these benefits:
- Upfront pricing options
- Faster, more efficient plumbing solutions
- Master Plumber on staff at all times
- 5-year warranty on select services
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
What are signs your Signal Mountain septic tank needs repair?
If the septic tank has not been pumped in two or more years, repairs may be necessary to restore the system. Tree roots growing near the leach mat area may also pose a problem. Waste that is not properly transported can result in root overgrowth and soggy patches in the land.
Problems can also occur inside the home. Toilets that do not stop running or that aren’t flushing properly can signal a potential problem with the septic tank. If you smell a rotten egg odor, the septic tank may be overburdened. Contact us for an inspection and the right solution.
What should you do if there is a burst pipe?
Unlike hidden leaks, burst pipes are all too noticeable. This is a common plumbing emergency that can quickly result in severe water damage.
There are few things you can do before we arrive for repair. First, locate the main water shutoff valve to the home and turn it off. The water heater must also be turned off through the circuit breaker or by turning off the gas to prevent overheating. Clear out any electrical items from the affected area.
Once we arrive for emergency repair, we will inspect the damaged pipe and repair it right away so your home can return to normal as quickly as possible.
Different types of HVAC systems
There are five main types of heaters and air conditioners:
- Central HVAC – uses a system of ducts and registers connected to a central heating and air conditioning system.
- Room HVAC – this comprises air conditioner window units a space heaters. These are very popular, but can be extremely inefficient. Check with your Signal Mountain HVAC professional if there are most cost-effective ways to heat and cool your home.
- Ductless Mini-Split – these wall-mounted system are connected to an outdoor heat pump, however, they work without ductwork. You normally see these systems in hotels as they are your best option for effective HVAC zoning (controlling different temperatures in different rooms).
- Hybrid HVAC – like hybrid vehicles, hybrid HVAC uses fossil fuels and electricity to run. By intelligently switching back between fossil fuels and electricity, you can save up to 50% on your energy bill.
- Geothermal HVAC – this system uses sustainable energy from the earth to heat and cool you home. In the winter, heat is transferred from deep below the ground to your home, while in the summer, heat is removed from your home and taken back to the earth.
The benefits of professional plumbing and HVAC service
Professional plumbing and HVAC solutions ensure your home’s safety and comfort. Our Signal Mountain plumbing and HVAC services get to the source of the problem so future issues are less likely to recur. This helps you save on unnecessary repair costs.
One of the more difficult plumbing problems for homeowners is an emergency situation, such as a burst pipe or broken-down HVAC system. This is why we recommend regular maintenance services. During routine service, your Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning technician will detect potential problems before they become more costly issues.
Professional plumbing services also help you save on energy costs. When fewer resources are used on a regular basis, systems such as your water heater will last longer and provide extended reliability.
Additional plumbing & HVAC services in Signal Mountain, TN:
Plumbing & Drain
- Backflow Testing
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Garbage Disposals
- Leak Detection/Repair
- Main Line Cleaning
- Plumbing Repairs
- Repiping/Burst Pipe Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Filtration
- Water Heaters
- Water Softeners
Sewer & Septic
- Jet-Vacuum Sewer Line Services
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Sewer Line Camera Inspections (include Main Line Camera here too)
- Sewer Line Repair
- Storm Drain Cleaning
- A/C Repair
- Heater Repair
- Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance & Tune-ups
- System Replacement