Indoor Air Quality Services
Breathe Easier with Air Purification Solutions
The health of your family is a top priority for our team here at Metro Heating & Air Conditioning. Helping homeowners improve their quality of life since 1989.
Healthy air inside your home should never be considered a luxury. Yet, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, the air in our homes is often more toxic than the air we breathe outdoors. You may have just become aware of this vital information, and now want to take action.
Metro Heating & Air Conditioning has your solution. One of our expert technicians will arrive at your property ready to fulfill a detailed inspection of your indoor air. After testing for a wide array of pollutants, gases, and allergens, we’ll sit down with you to review the results and determine the best next steps for purification.
What causes indoor air pollution?
After an Indoor Air Quality inspection, our team at Metro Heating & Air Conditioning will offer solutions on how to purify your home of the following pollutants:
- Mold & Moisture
- Environmental Allergens
- Poor Ventilation
- Secondhand Smoke
- Other Pollutants and VOCs
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Considering the average American spends more than 90% of their time indoors, it is vital that you take the step necessary to improve your indoor air quality:
- Replace your HVAC filter monthly
- Use HEPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters
- Consider charcoal filters, and antibacterial and germicidal filters
- Never grill indoors
- Keep windows open when you paint and never use external-use paint or spray paint
- Don’t inhale construction dust and always have an IAQ professional inspect your home after any large renovation
- After any significant DIY project, clean up thoroughly
- Schedule an energy audit
- Test your home for radon and asbestos
- Go for bare floors and vacuum and dust often
- Use ventilation fans in your kitchen and bathroom
- Serious mold issues require professional solutions
Indoor air pollution is the main cause of indoor air quality problems. And indoor air quality problems are listed as one of the EPA’s top 5 environmental risks to public health.
Take the necessary steps to address the hidden harms in your home. Metro PHA is your go-to source for all things HVAC-related. Call us for professional indoor air quality solutions, including source removal, air cleaning, and improved ventilation.