HVAC Maintenance & Tune-Ups
The Benefits of Annual Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance
The average heating and air conditioning system lasts between 10-20 years before it becomes more cost effective to replace. In order to get the most out of your furnace and air conditioner, it is essential that you schedule annual HVAC tune-ups.
For less than your monthly utility bill, you’ll be able to:
- Extend the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Identify and resolve potential problems before they cause a breakdown
- Increase energy efficiency
- Save money on energy bills
- Improve comfort and indoor air quality
- Ensure manufacturer warranties remain in effect
Besides getting a professional HVAC technician to inspect and maintain your system, you’ll also receive expert advice on how to heat and cool your home efficiently, in addition to saving money on your utility bills.
Sign up for our money-and-energy-saving Maintenance Club to ensure you never forget this important home maintenance task and save even more on all repairs and service visits.
About 70% of our service calls could have been easily prevented with our affordable plumbing and HVAC membership program.
Right now, you can become a member for only $10.95 a month (plus $4.00 for any additional HVAC units)!
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
When you schedule a furnace or air conditioning tune-up with Metro PHA, you’ll get a licensed, background-checked and drug-tested technician to conduct a thorough inspection of your HVAC system. We will make any quick adjustments on the spot in order to keep your system running at optimal efficiency.
All of our trained professionals go through an extensive checklist during every maintenance visit:
- Check all pipes, valves, and connections
- Check thermostat accuracy
- Lubricate bearings
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils