Main Line Cleaning
Professional Sewer Main Services
Need a reliable Chattanooga main line cleaning expert? Serving Chattanooga and the surrounding areas since 1989, Metro Plumbing is your local and professional plumbing contractor.
Sewer line problems are often difficult to notice at first. However, a damaged pipe can affect your indoor plumbing fixtures, including the toilet, sink, tub, or shower. If you suspect a problem with your sewer main, contact your main line cleaning experts at Metro PHA. Our experienced plumbing technicians will make sure your sewer main runs like new again.
What are signs you need sewer main cleaning?
A clog in the sewer main can quickly become an emergency. To avoid further problems, contact us for immediate help if you notice the
- Multiple backed up drains: If your kitchen sink, shower, and toilet are all clogged, there is a strong chance the sewer main is blocked.
- Gurgling drains: If gurgling in one drain is triggered by the use of another sink, your sewer main is likely in trouble.
- Water flowing out of sewage clean out: Homes that were recently built often feature a sewage clean out. If water is flowing out of it, there is a clog in the main line.
- Decreased water pressure: This is another sign of a leak, particularly in the main line, reducing the overall efficiency of your home and increasing its vulnerability to more damage.
Call us right away if any of these problems sound familiar. We provide 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services so you don’t have to wait. Before we arrive, stop all water flow to your home to keep sewage from backing up through the sink, shower, or tub.
What are the benefits of professional solutions?
At Metro Plumbing, we get the job done right the first time. This means you get to enjoy these benefits much more quickly:
- More efficient drains
- Complete clog removal
- No more foul odors coming from drains
We will also advise you on the cause of the problem, any further repairs, and what can be done to prevent a clog in the future. Our job at Metro Plumbing is to make sure you are completely educated about your home services in order to make the best decisions and avoid problems down the line.
How can you avoid future clogs?
Customers frequently ask us what can be done to prevent a clog after one has been cleared out. It’s easy to keep your sewer and drain lines flowing efficiently by being more mindful of what enters your drains on a daily basis.
Avoid pouring grease and oil down your kitchen sink, and do not flush anything other than toilet paper, not even those moist towelletes. Being careful with your drains will lead to less problems and help you avoid costly repairs in the future.