Water Filtration Solutions
Water Filtration Maintenance, Repair, and Installation
Enjoy fresher tasting water with help from your Chattanooga water filtration experts at Metro Plumbing. Quality results since 1989.
Do you pay more money than you should for bottled water because you prefer its taste to your home’s tap water? Are you concerned about recent news stories discussing water contaminants?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a whole-house water filtration system may be right for you. Metro Plumbing water filtration experts are dedicated to helping improve the taste and quality of your home’s water.
Our water filtration and softening services are designed to remove mineral deposits in your water supply, extend the life of your plumbing, and reduce soap scum in dishes and clothing. Read on to learn more about the water filtration options available to you and their benefits.
Which water filtration system is right for you?
If you have been researching filtration systems, you may already know that there are quite a few models available in a wide range of prices. Most whole-house water filters on the market today fall into one of these categories:
- Ultraviolet filters: These types of filters use cleansing ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, algae, viruses, and other pathogens in your water.
- Carbon filters: Carbon filters are effective at removing chemicals such as pesticides and other pathogens that have leaked into your town’s water system or your well water. If your water has a bad taste or an unpleasant smell, this is a good filter to solve your problem.
- Mesh filters: If you use well water, you may sometimes find small particles of sand or rock in your supply. A metal screen can be installed which will filter out particles.
- Reverse osmosis: This type of filter uses scientifically developed semipermeable membranes to filter many types of impurities from your water supply.
- Water Softeners: Fight hard water in your home with water softening systems that will protect your plumbing, dishes, clothes, appliances, plumbing fixtures, skin, hair, and overall health.
Not sure which filtration system is right for you? We can help. Our experts will assess your home’s needs and determine which type of filter will best solve your problem.
What needs to be considered before installation?
There are several things to consider when deciding which type of filter is best for you and your family:
- What is your biggest concern about your water quality?
- How often are you able to replace the filtering material?
- How easy is it to change the filter?
- Will the filter reduce household water flow?
- Will the filtration system need electricity?
Enjoy fresh-tasting water straight from the tap while protecting your family from chemicals and waterborne illnesses. Our water quality experts will help you choose the perfect system that will fit your needs and budget.