Photo By Tempura at istock
All the tasks performed during an air conditioning service require the right level of expertise. Such tasks include tightening electrical connections, recharging refrigerant levels and cleaning condensate drains where applicable. Hiring an air conditioning service professional to perform the technical tasks saves you a lot of trouble.
Your air conditioning unit comprises of multiple components. Any minor slip, should you perform these services on your own, could lead to costly repairs and replacements. For comprehensive servicing of your unit you should consider hiring experts from Metro Plumbing, Heating and Air in Cleveland, TN.
What Does Air Conditioning Service Entail?
Air conditioning service covers the installation, maintenance, repair or replacement of your AC unit. Regardless of whether your unit is a split AC or Window AC, proper and regular servicing is important. These services ensure your unit keeps performing efficiently and prevents or resolves any AC problems to avoid worse situations. AC servicing entails:
- Air filter and fin cleaning: Your AC air filter is cleaned off the dust it collects thus preventing problems such as low cooling output. The condenser fins are also rinsed off any molds that build up during your AC service.
- Condenser and evaporator cooling: The condenser and evaporator coils are cleaned off the debris and dust that have accumulated overtime. For a split AC, the condenser coils are in the outdoor unit and require special attention.
- Leakage check and drain cleaning: Your AC is inspected for leakages from tubes and pipes inside the unit. The drain is also cleaned and unblocked to prevent the problem of water leakage.
- Refrigerant level check: The refrigerant level is checked whether it’s right in the evaporator coils. When the refrigerant or coolant level is below the required amount, your AC stops supplying cool air to your home.
- Overall inspection: Key components of your AC such as the fan motor, compressor and thermostat are thoroughly inspected during servicing. If any faults in the components are found, repair or replacement may be done as fits best.
Benefits of Hiring an Air Conditioning Service Professional
Inspecting and maintaining your AC on your own can be difficult due to lack of the appropriate tools and skills. That is where regular inspection by a professional provider of air conditioning service comes in. Here are some of the benefits that come with hiring our experts who are highly trained and experienced:
Hiring an air conditioning professional provides you with the convenience that you’re looking for. Early identification of problematic issues during AC servicing saves you money in the long run. Continuous running of a faulty AC increases utility bills and eventually leads to expensive repairs or replacements.
An air conditioning professional not only inspects your AC but also resolves any other hidden issues in your unit. Leaking ducts, fusing parts, and gas levels are cheaper and easier to fix when detected early before they get worse. An expert is able to provide you with a long lasting through a thorough examination. Which saves you a lot of trouble and money in the future.
A well-functioning AC is an indispensable asset in the vicious summer heat. If any problematic issues were to arise in your unit, you would want them fixed as soon as possible. That is exactly what a highly trained and reliable air conditioning service professional delivers to you. Effective fixing of your AC malfunction can be done without compromising on the quality of work.
Only a professional AC technician can guarantee you 100% quality results after servicing your unit. That, however, does not mean that the professional cannot make a mistake. It means that the professional is willing to take responsibility for the mistake should a fixed problem reoccur. On the contrary, playing the blame game is often what happens if a layman fixes your AC.
What to Expect from an Air Conditioning Service Professional
In searching for the most reliable air conditioner service provider, you may as well do a little homework. You cannot trust all air conditioning companies to deliver quality services. If you are hiring an AC technician for the first time, knowing what to expect beforehand may be necessary. Here are a few aspects that set apart our AC professionals:
- Recommendations: Whether you need maintenance or repair services, our AC professionals will give you recommendations to extend your unit’s life. For instance, changing the filter once every 30 days rather than waiting up to one year.
- Advice: Our professionals will advise you when replacement rather than repair of components is necessary. With a thorough inspection, it will be easy for an expert to tell if your unit has attained its life expectancy. If the repairs happen too frequently, a replacement of the entire unit may be in order.
- Precision: Our technicians meticulously assess your AC situation before drawing a conclusion. Some signs may be similar but result into different AC problems. Our professionals will not just point to a problem with your filter unless it’s true.
- Guidance: It’s never too early to consult our AC professionals. You may benefit from getting guidance on the right size of AC unit for your home to avoid future problems. The installation job will also be done effectively to ensure that your AC keeps running for long without repair services.
- Briefing: Our professionals have no problem with explaining to you the details of your AC problem should you require the information. What part went out, why or how it failed and the effect it has on the entire unit will be explained to you. You’ll then be presented with options on how to resolve the problem and avoid its reoccurrence.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for the best professional air conditioning service in Cleveland, TN, look no further than Metro Plumbing, Heating & Air. You don’t have to spend a fortune on energy bills for not having your unit properly and regularly serviced. Our technicians will ensure that your air conditioner is operating at its peak performance in no time. Call us today at 423-250-3502.